Box Packer / Packager APPLY NOW
Packers and Packagers
Pack or package by hand a wide variety of products and materials to The Wise Co. and/or the customer’s specifications.
Demonstrated ability to perform all trained processes and duties within a reasonable timeframe established by employer. Demonstrated ability to follow standard operations and instructions with minimal supervision. Willingness to accept training for new operations as business needs arise.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Print and apply UPC, and product labels as required.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
Employee must take care in utilizing provided tools in a safe, efficient, and proper manner:
- Box sealing tape dispensers – Electronic water activated tape dispensers; Pistol grip tape dispensers
- Bundling machines Form or fill or seal machinery – Bagging machines; Clamshell sealers; Heat sealers
- Staple gun
- Strapping Dispenser
- Strapping tensioners or sealers
- Wrapping Machinery
- Pallet Jack
Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Multi-limb Coordination — The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting, standing or lying down. It does not involve performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range.
- Static Strength — The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Trunk Strength — The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without ‘giving out’ or fatiguing.
- Overtime — must be able to work overtime when assigned.
- Attendance—regular and timely attendance at workplace is a requirement.
- Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, email, or in person.
- Getting Information — Observe, receive, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Analyzing Data or Information — Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving you whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands, fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk and hear.
The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|||3750 Industrial Dr|||Wise Company||||||llBNKl2aXk_yHLS5|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false